Digital Local Anaesthesia. Benefits, tricks and techniques for gentle injections.
The use of computer-controlled anaesthesia in dentistry helps us delivering effective injections as well as giving to our patient a painless treatment from the start. Safety, control of the drug dose and pressure, automatic aspiration and predictable techniques are just the beginning to a higher comfort to our patients, effective and atraumatic anaesthesia.
During this webinar about computer-controlled anaesthesia we will talk about:
- Studies and scientific data
- How computer-controlled anaesthesia can change the perception of the patient
- Benefits in a dental practice
- Possible complications and how to minimize the risks with computer assisted injections
- Standard and Special techniques in digital local anaesthesia.
Release date: 2021-06-11 | Expiration date: 2024-06-11If you have questions regarding this webinar, please contact us.
Ask the Expert